Who wouldn’t want to start the day off with these Mixed Berry Breakfast Bars? They’re a delicious and healthy way to kick off your morning. Everyone in the house is certain to love this simple breakfast recipe!
Mixed Berry Breakfast Bars
Can you believe that something this good can be a delicious breakfast treat? Not only is it a cool and creamy way to start the day but since you’re using yogurt and berries, you’re actually putting some goodness in your tummy as well.
Don’t forget the awesome texture that you get when you add in the oatmeal granola crunch. It really is a wonderful texture and taste that will have you leaving your cereal bowl on the shelf and whipping up this simple breakfast recipe instead.
And the best news? Everyone in the family will love these! The kids will think that they’re getting dessert for breakfast but you’ll know the truth!Ingredients needed to make Mixed Berry Breakfast Bars
- 2 cups of vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups of blueberry yogurt
- 2 cups of raspberry yogurt
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla divided
- 1 pint of fresh blueberries – rinsed and drained
- 1 pint of blackberries – rinsed and drained
- 1 pint of raspberries rinsed and drained
- 6 Tablespoons of granulated sugar – divided
- 3 Tablespoons of honey – divided
- 4 cups of oatmeal
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- pinch of salt